Benoy is always looking for creative individuals to join its talented team.
To follow are links to a selection of our current opportunities:
Our HK studio is looking for a project secretary to provide secretarial support to the project team & project directors.
• At least 5 years secretarial support experience with the ability to mulit-task.
• Project admin support to Beijing and Shanghai office
• Diploma education or above
• Contract control and Bidding proposal
• Travel arrangement with visa application (when needed)
• Making appointments, booking lunch/dinner venue and updating related diary
• Setting up Enquiry / Live project numbers with opening project folders, and keeping record updated
• Updating Resource/invoice sheets and related record
• Document translation support (translation by translator, document consolidating & coordinating by project secretaries)
• Project paper folders’ archive & filing
• Assisting administration affairs when required
• Backup other secretaries on ad-hoc tasks when required
• English and Cantonese essential, Mandarin is preferable.
Attractive remuneration package and working conditions will be offered to the successful candidate. For application, please email resume to email@example.com quoting PSHK0815 in the subject line.
We are looking for a talented all-rounded Senior Architect to add into the Hong Kong studio.
You must have:
• At least 6 years post-qualified retail/mixed-project experience
• Hands-on experience in client management and PRC Projects
• Perform a lead design and or project management role on projects
• Good understanding of cost control, fee chargeability and project finance
• Good oral and written communication skill (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)
• HK projects experience desirable
• Immediately available preferred
Attractive remuneration packages and flexible working conditions will be offered to successful applicants.
If interested, please send your CV and portfolio (where relevant) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SAHK0815 in the subject line. Data collected is for recruitment purposes only.