Constructed in 1930 as a department store, the original Renoma building won acclaim for its classic design.
Its architecture was appreciated formally in 1977 when Renoma was added to the Polish Heritage List.
Approximately 80 years after it was built, the much loved landmark was re-imagined as a contemporary shopping centre by the Benoy Team.
Preserving the layout of the internal structure and restoring the original façade, the now rejuvenated Renoma blends the efficiency and luxury of the modern mall with the intimacy and splendour of the historic site.
The modernised Renoma has won several prestigious awards.